Natural Salt Deodorant Spray this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, natural salt deodorant spray. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Natural Salt Deodorant Spray is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Natural Salt Deodorant Spray is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have natural salt deodorant spray using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Natural Salt Deodorant Spray:
- Prepare 1 of 2 ounce glass bottle with sprayer (glass bottles work best for preserving the life and quality of your deodorant.).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Himalayan salt crystals (this is a natural antibacterial skin enhancer as well as a detox.).
- Get 2 oz of Vodka (this allows your deodorant to dry quickly as well as kill bacteria.).
- Take 10 of Drops of Bergamot essential oil (used for it's deodorizing properties).
- Get 5 of Drops of Sweet Orange essential oil (used to prevent dulling of the skin and it's cheery, uplifting fragrance.).
- Get 5 of Drops of Cardamom essential oil ( used as a germ killer and antiseptic).
Instructions to make Natural Salt Deodorant Spray:
- With a small funnel pour the Himalayan salt crystals into the glass bottle..
- Next add the vodka..
- Last, add your essential oils. I like this combination because both me and my husband can use it. Or create your own using 10 drops of essential oil to every ounce..
- To apply, exfoliate, soap and rinse armpits to remove as much bacteria and dead skin which will prevent any deodorant from working properly..
- After 30 minutes, shake the bottle and give your armpits 4 sprays each. You are good to go..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food natural salt deodorant spray recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Natural Salt Deodorant Spray Recipe Video: