Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vanilla peach kickin' sweet tea. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vanilla peach kickin' sweet tea using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea:
- Make ready 1 quart of Vanilla vodka.
- Take 2 quart of Sweet Tea.
- Prepare 2 can of Peach halves.
- Make ready 12 pints of sized mason jars.
Instructions to make Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea:
- Open peach halves and place one peach half per jar.
- In small pot bring 3 or 4 cups of sweet tea to a boil.
- Pour super hot tea (evenly distributed) in the mason jars over the peaches. This brings out the peach flavor in the tea.
- Let sit for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix vodka and remaining sweet tea together and pour that mixture into the mason jars (once again, evenly distributed).
- Invite your friends over and take pictures of the aftermath! Or just enjoy it next to the creek 😊☀️🌻.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vanilla peach kickin' sweet tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea Recipe Video: