Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, indonesian traditional steamed cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have indonesian traditional steamed cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake:
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 300 grams of wheat flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of baking soda (powder).
- Take 200 grams of sugar.
- Take 200 ml of big cola/coca cola.
Steps to make Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake:
- Preheat steaming kettle with the big fire.
- Pour all ingredients into a big bowl then mix by mixer during 10 minutes(note: have to be mixed precisely 10 minutes).
- pour the dough into small paper cup until full.
- Steam it during 20 minute with the big fire (note: never open the kettle's cover during cake cooked).
- After 20 minute, open the kettle's cover and see the cake. If you're lucky, there will be a big surprise that happened..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food indonesian traditional steamed cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake Recipe Video: