Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's ultimate hangover helper. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's ultimate hangover helper using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper:
- Get of Hangover Helper.
- Get 4 of 12 oz Gatorade Low Calorie G2 Thirst Quenchers.
- Make ready of Strawberries [rough chop + reserves for garnish].
- Take of Raspberries - Blackberrys Or Blueberries [left whole + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare of Fresh Mint [for nausea - left whole + reserves for garnish].
- Take of Cantelope Chunks.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Pedialyte [or more - for replenishing electrolytes].
- Take 1 dash of P♡M HULA [with pineapple - for additional antioxidants].
- Prepare 1 can of Seltzer Water Or Diet Ginger Ale [as needed for nausea - optional - add last].
- Take of Whole Ice.
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 large of Pitcher.
- Prepare 2 large of Glasses.
- Make ready of Options.
- Take 1 of Fruit Flavored Vodka.
Steps to make Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper:
- This just in: As of 05/01/15, ABBOTT - the makers of Pedialyte - have decided to specifically market their product as a hangover cure! As I understand it, they'll be available in three different flavors. Bout time they figured their very own secret out! ;0).
- Mix everything in a large pitcher, except for seltzer water or ginger ale. Allow pitcher it to sit in the fridge overnight and absorb all of those delicious fruit and mint flavors..
- ° When ready to serve in the morning, add ice and pour juice into glasses. Add a few splashes of seltzer water or ginger ale for a bit of a wake up kick. ° But, perhaps a little more, "hair of the dog," is what you need for that pick me up. If so, add a shot of your favorite fruit flavored vodka. Definitely add some Pedialyte as well. Garnish glasses as you desire. Enjoy!.
- ° Tips: Chew 3 gummy form - chewable fruity multivitamins with these drinks. Go ahead, see how you feel about 30 minutes later. ;0) ° We'll also pour the fluids from the pitcher into gallon containers - minus the fruits. Then, pour additional G2 back into the fruity pitcher and let it sit for reserves..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's ultimate hangover helper recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper Recipe Video: