Cinnamint Tea Cookies this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cinnamint tea cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamint Tea Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Cinnamint Tea Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamint tea cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamint Tea Cookies:
- Get 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Make ready 1 stick of Salted Butter (Room Temperature).
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Peppermint Extract.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cinnamon Sugar.
Instructions to make Cinnamint Tea Cookies:
- Cream together sugar, butter, egg, and extracts..
- Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix until dough forms..
- Transfer dough to sheet of plastic wrap and wrap into log shape. Chill in freezer for 20-30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Remove dough from freezer. Scoop heaping tablespoon-size portions of dough and roll into balls. Roll balls in cinnamon sugar to coat and place on baking sheet. Should make 15 cookies..
- Bake at 375°F for 13-16 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cinnamint tea cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cinnamint Tea Cookies Recipe Video: