Strawberry Lemonade this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, strawberry lemonade. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Lemonade is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Strawberry Lemonade is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry lemonade using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Lemonade:
- Make ready 1 of -12oz. can frozen lemonade ( thawed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of chopped strawberries.
Steps to make Strawberry Lemonade:
- Mix 1/2 cup water & 1/2 cup sugar together on top of stovetop. Heat till sugar is dissolved. Set aside..
- Clean & chopp strawberries. ( I used 1 &1/2 cups..
- Put simple syrup & strawberries in a blender. Process till they are chopped up real fine..
- Mix frozen lemonade as directed on can. Mine was 4 & 1/2 cans of water. Into a tall pitcher. Add strawberries mixture with lemonade. Stir together. ENJOY....Keep refigerated. Garnish if you please..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry lemonade recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe Video: