Watermelon Lemonade this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, watermelon lemonade. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Watermelon Lemonade is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Watermelon Lemonade is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have watermelon lemonade using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon Lemonade:
- Take 8 cup of 1 inche pieces of fresh, seeded watermelon.
- Take 1 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of SIMPLE SYRUP.
- Make ready 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Make ready of watermelon balls.
- Get of fresh lemon wedges.
- Get of FROSTNG RIM OF GLASS.
- Prepare 1 of sliced lemon.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
Instructions to make Watermelon Lemonade:
- Puree watermelon in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- MAKE SIMPLE SYRUP.
- In a saucepan combine water and sugar, bring to a boil then simmer until sugar dissoves and mixture becomes clea, about 2 minutes..
- Combine watermelon puree, lemon juice and salt in a large pitcher. Pour warm symple syrup over watermelon mixture and stir well. Chill until very cold, at least 2 hours. Serve in frosted chilled glasses over ice garnish with skewers of watermelon balls and lemon wedges.
- TO SUGAR FROST RIM OF GLASS.
- Place sugar in small bowl or plate. Rub the lemon slice around the rim of the glass to wet it. Dip glass rim in sugar to coat the rim. Chill glass until ready to fill.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food watermelon lemonade recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Watermelon Lemonade Recipe Video: