Bloody Gouda Burger this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, bloody gouda burger. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bloody Gouda Burger is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Bloody Gouda Burger is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bloody gouda burger using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bloody Gouda Burger:
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper sliced julien.
- Make ready 1/2 of small white onion sliced.
- Make ready 1 of pepper gouda sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 of slices of bacon cooked to desired crispness.
- Prepare 2 of burger buns.
- Take 2 of burger patties (or make fresh).
- Take of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro leaves.
- Make ready of “Bloody“ Sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of clamato juice.
- Take 1 of vodka.
- Get 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Take 3 tbsp of sriracha (or tobasco or red hot etc..).
Steps to make Bloody Gouda Burger:
- Mix the brown sugar, ketchup, sriracha, vodka and clamato together set aside.
- Fry onions and red pepper over medium high heat in small amount of desired oil until starting to brown, add 1/2 of the prepared sauce, let simmer.
- When sauce and onion-pepper mixture is hot remove from heat, pour over bacon (break each piece in half) set aside in a bowl and mix, cover to keep warm until burgers are almost ready.
- Meanwhile season burger patties with celery salt on both sides and cook over medium high (~10-15mins total depending on thickness), add remaining sauce (~5 mins after cooking) to burgers once both sides browned.
- On top of cooking burgers, add "bloody" sauce with bacon evenly to each burger, top with gouda let melt over low heat, remove burgers from pan to toasted, steamed or plain buns, top with cilantro leaves, serve with favorite side and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bloody gouda burger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bloody Gouda Burger Recipe Video: