Sweet Sausages this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet sausages. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Sausages is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sweet Sausages is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet sausages using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Sausages:
- Get 300 grams of large sausage.
- Get 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of jam (your choise).
- Make ready 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 cup of Coca Cola.
- Take 1 of black pepper.
- Take 1 of cornstarch.
Instructions to make Sweet Sausages:
- Cook in low heat, the jam, mustard and ketchup..
- When it is about to boil, add coca cola and simmer for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Cut sausage into 4 equal parts. Make a cross cut at both ends of each. This will form a kind of flower when cooked..
- Stir in the sausages into sauce..
- Cook for 10 min..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Serve with toothpicks..
- If sause is too liquid, add cornstarch dissolved in water and let it thickens slightly over low heat..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet sausages recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sweet Sausages Recipe Video: