Chicken Tortilla Soup this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken tortilla soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Tortilla Soup is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 2 of Split, bone-in, skin on chicken breast.
- Take 1 of 49.5 oz can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 medium of white onion, diced.
- Get 1 of poblano pepper, diced.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 6 of scallions (green tops and white bottoms separated).
- Take 1 of 28 oz can diced tomatoes (undrained).
- Get 1 of 14.5 oz can of refried beans.
- Take 1 of 14.5 oz can of low-sodium black beans (undrained).
- Make ready 1 cup of Vodka.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mexican oregano.
- Get 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dried cilantro.
- Make ready 3 of Bay leaves.
- Make ready 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- Get 1 of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh-ground pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Heat a Dutch oven or another large, heavy pot on the stove on medium-high heat. Season chicken breasts liberally with Kosher salt. Place chicken breasts skin side down in Dutch oven. Brown and render as much fat out of the skin as possible. When skin is golden brown, remove chicken to a second pot..
- Reduce heat on Dutch oven to medium. Add cumin seeds to Dutch oven chicken fat and toast for one minute. Sauté diced white onion and diced white part of onion from the scallions in the chicken fat for 3-5 minutes. Add diced poblano and minced garlic and Sauté for another 3-5 minutes. Add Mexican oregano and dried cilantro..
- In the second pot, pour the broth over the chicken breasts. Cover with a lid and bring to a simmer. Cook chicken all the way through. Remove chicken from broth and allow to cool until it is able to be pulled from the bones and shredded. Discard bones. Reserve chicken and broth..
- Add canned tomatoes (undrained) to vegetable mixture. Immediately stir in vodka. Bring to a simmer. Stir in refried beans and black beans (undrained). Add bay leaves..
- Add reserved chicken broth to vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Add the corn. Simmer for 20-30 minutes. At this point, soup is ready to serve BUT it can simmer for a few more hours for a thicker broth. Five minutes before service, stir in diced fresh cilantro (as little or as much as you prefer). Garnish with sour cream, green onion tops from scallions, tortilla chips, guacamole or any other traditional Tex-Mex garnish. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food chicken tortilla soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe Video: