The Lemon Drop Mint Martini this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, the lemon drop mint martini. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Lemon Drop Mint Martini is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. The Lemon Drop Mint Martini is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the lemon drop mint martini using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make The Lemon Drop Mint Martini:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 6 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 4 oz of vodka (you dont have to use top shelf but choose a better quality since its limited ingredients).
- Take 2 oz of Simply Lemonade or a good quality lemonade.
- Take 1 of the juice of 1 1/2 lemons.
- Make ready 4 of ice cubes.
Instructions to make The Lemon Drop Mint Martini:
- Using a mortar and pestle grind the sugar and mint. If you don't have a mortar and pestle chop the mint very fine and add to sugar..
- In a martini shaker add mint and sugar and the remaining ingredients. Shake shake shake!! Strain into two martini glasses. Garnish with mint leaves. Cheers!! ( makes two martinis).
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food the lemon drop mint martini recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
The Lemon Drop Mint Martini Recipe Video: