Indian Spice Tea this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, indian spice tea. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Indian Spice Tea is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Indian Spice Tea is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indian spice tea using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Spice Tea:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk I used 1.5% fat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black tea( any black tea will do ).
- Get 3 piece of cinnamon bark.
- Make ready 1 medium of fresh ginger chopped.
- Get 2 of capsules of green cardamon.
- Make ready 2 of cloves.
- Take 1 tbsp of granulated sugar, you can adjust according to your taste.
Steps to make Indian Spice Tea:
- Open the cardamom (we'll use both parts: the shell & the seeds).Break the cinnamon into small pieces. Peel & chop the ginger..
- Put all ingredients into a pot and put it on a stove with medium to high heat. Let the tea come to a boil and then let it boil for 2 minutes. When it starts to boil over, remove it from the heat for a couple of seconds. The tea should rise and fall several times. By this means it becomes a bit creamy. You'll notice that a noticeable amount of liquid will boil away, this is why you have to take approx. a third more milk than fits into your glasses..
- Strain the tea and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food indian spice tea recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Indian Spice Tea Recipe Video: