Seahawks jello shots this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, seahawks jello shots. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seahawks jello shots is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Seahawks jello shots is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook seahawks jello shots using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seahawks jello shots:
- Get 2 1/2 cup of chilled vodka.
- Get 1 box of blue raspberry jello.
- Get 1 box of lime jello.
- Prepare 1 cup of chilled piña colada mix.
- Get 2 envelope of plain gelatin.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 30 of 2 oz condiment cups.
- Prepare of 5-10 drops blue, and green food coloring optional.
Instructions to make Seahawks jello shots:
- Arrange 30 condiment cups on a large baking sheet..
- Add 1 cup water to microwave-safe bowl ( i used a large pyrex measuring cup). Put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until it is nearly or mildly boiling..
- Remove from microwave. Add 3 oz of blue jello powder to the water and stir until completely dissolved- approx a minute. You can add the blue food coloring for a deeper blue. Then add a cup of chilled vodka and mix..
- Pour a layer of blue jello mixture into each of the condiment cups and chill in the fridge until set, about an hour or so..
- Put a half cup vodka and half cup water in a microwave safe dish and microwave until barely starting to boil..
- Remove carefully and add the 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin slowly (!) and mix until dissolved..
- Then mix in the cup of piña colada mix in. Pour a layer of this mixture on top of each blue layer already in the cups- leaving room for the green top layer..
- Put back in the fridge to set again, another hour or so..
- Repeat the same steps with the green jello as you did before with the blue. Pour the green jello over the set up shots to complete the layers..
- Chill again and voila! Use within 48 hours..
- Happy superbowl!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seahawks jello shots recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Seahawks jello shots Recipe Video: