Linguini and meatballs this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, linguini and meatballs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Linguini and meatballs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Linguini and meatballs is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook linguini and meatballs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Linguini and meatballs:
- Prepare 1 box of of linguini noodles.
- Make ready 1 of 32 inch jar of vodka sauce.
- Take 1 of 16 can of hunts fire roasted tomatoes with garlic.
- Get 1 lb of of ground pork sausage.
- Take 1 lb of of ground beef.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of of Italian blend of spices.
- Take 6 tbsp of of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of of butter or margarine.
Instructions to make Linguini and meatballs:
- First thing is you need to make the meatballs. Combine your pork sausage and ground beef into a large mixing bowl. And all of the Italian seasoning and 5 of the tablespoons of parmesan cheese..
- Mix the meat and seasonings until well incorporated and form into meatballs. Place the meatballs on a cookie sheet lined with non stick aluminum foil and bake for 35 to 40 minutes depending on thickness..
- Next step is to bring salted water to a boil and cook your linguini noodles according to package directions..
- Next combine the tomatoes and the pasta sauce into a large skillet on low temperature..
- Once the meatballs are done cooking, add to the pasta sauce and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce begins to boil..
- Once the noodles are done drain well and then pour back into your stock pot. Add a tablespoon of butter or margarine to prevent noodles from sticking..
- Once you are ready to serve scoop out some of the noodles and pour some of the pasta sauce with the meatballs on top and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of parmesan cheese..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food linguini and meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Linguini and meatballs Recipe Video: