Kinako Chiffon Cake with Green Tea and Black Sugar this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, kinako chiffon cake with green tea and black sugar. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kinako Chiffon Cake with Green Tea and Black Sugar is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Kinako Chiffon Cake with Green Tea and Black Sugar is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kinako chiffon cake with green tea and black sugar using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kinako Chiffon Cake with Green Tea and Black Sugar:
- Prepare 3 of Egg yolks, large.
- Make ready 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Get 40 ml of Vegetable oil (no health substitutes).
- Take 70 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 55 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Kinako.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 3 grams of ■ Matcha.
- Take 15 grams of ■Kuromitsu.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ■Hot Water.
- Prepare 4 large of Egg whites.
- Take 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Kinako Chiffon Cake with Green Tea and Black Sugar:
- Shift the flour, soya powder and baking powder. Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C..
- Separate the egg yolks and whites. Put the egg whites in the fridge until you need it. Mix in the sugar with the egg yolks and whisk well..
- Once the mixture is pale, add vegetable oil and whisk well. Add milk and the dry ingredients and whisk well..
- Dissolve the ■ matcha in hot water and mix in the kuromitsu..
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and mix with cutting motion first. Divide the granulated sugar into 3 portions. Add a portion at a time and whisk well after each addition..
- Whisk until the bubbles are rough-textured. Change the whisk to an electric mixer and whisk at highest speed until you have a smooth and shiny meringue..
- When you lift the meringue and its peak gently falls, reduce the speed of the mixer and whisk until really smooth..
- Scoop a small amount of the meringue from Step 7 to the egg yolk mixture from Step 3 and stir with a whisk..
- Scoop another small portion of the meringue to the egg yolk mixture and fold in with a spatula. When you add the meringue, stir well with a whisk without crushing the delicate bubbles..
- Pour the egg yolk mixture into the rest of the meringue and fold in with a S shape motion. Stir well until all lumps are gone..
- Put three ladles of the batter from Step 10 into another bowl and add the matcha and kuromitsu mixture from Step 4. Stir quickly..
- Stir the Step 10 batter again with a spatula. Pour the Step 10 batter into a mould and add a small portion of the Step 11 batter. Stir lightly..
- Add the rest of the Step 10 and 11 batter and stir lightly and evenly, lifting from the bottom of the mould with a spoon..
- In the end, stir with a stick along the mould to stick the batter to the edge of the mould. Bake in a 340°F/170°C oven for 20 minutes and reduce the temperature to 320°F/160°C. Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes..
- Bake until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Take out from the oven and leave to cool upside-down on a bottle big enough to support the mold..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kinako chiffon cake with green tea and black sugar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kinako Chiffon Cake with Green Tea and Black Sugar Recipe Video: