Aeropress Coffee this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, aeropress coffee. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Aeropress Coffee is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Aeropress Coffee is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have aeropress coffee using 2 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aeropress Coffee:
- Prepare 12 grams of Coffee beans, ground.
- Prepare 200 grams of Water, boiling.
Steps to make Aeropress Coffee:
- If you've never used one of these things before, this is going to seem pretty strange, but we're about to assemble these three futuristic plastic parts to brew an amazing cup of coffee..
- There are two plastic cylinders here. Fit the rubber seal of the smaller cylinder into the end opposite the hexagonal flange of the larger cylinder..
- Place coffee grounds into the larger cylinder..
- Thread the grate firmly onto the open edge of the cylinder to seal the cylinder on all sides..
- Place a filter into the black plastic grate..
- Pour in the hot water..
- Flip the whole assembly over your coffee cup. Don't use a fragile cup or it may break..
- Gently press the top of the assembly to press the small cylinder into the larger one. Try and shoot for about 20 seconds to compress the cylinder completely..
- Unscrew the grate and compress the cylinder completely to expel the spent grounds into the trash. Now you're ready to rinse and reload for another cup..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food aeropress coffee recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Aeropress Coffee Recipe Video: