Refreshing Lemonade for Hot Summer Days this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, refreshing lemonade for hot summer days. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Refreshing Lemonade for Hot Summer Days is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Refreshing Lemonade for Hot Summer Days is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook refreshing lemonade for hot summer days using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Refreshing Lemonade for Hot Summer Days:
- Get of To prevent heat exhaustion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 7 of Lemon (Japanese domestic or non-waxed).
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 1 of Granulated sugar (60% of the lemons).
Steps to make Refreshing Lemonade for Hot Summer Days:
- You will be soaking with the peel intact, so wash the lemons well. Of course, you don't want it moist! Pat dry well to prevent molding..
- Leave one lemon intact, then slice the rest into thin slices..
- Pack a jar in this order: lemon slices, granulated sugar, honey, lemon slices....
- Take the whole lemon, cut it in half, and squeeze out the juice. Pour this juice onto the very top layer of the jar, leaving no gaps..
- Let it sit for about a week, then it will be ready to drink. The lemon slices will stick to each other, so give it a stir every once in a while with a clean spoon..
- Once it's finished, store in the refrigerator. My preferred way to drink this is in a 1 to 1 ratio with soda and water. Crisp and delicious..
- This jar has pink grapefruit inside it. They should be soft enough to eat as well, so add them to your drink and enjoy a little nibble..
- To aid in preventing heat exhaustion, add some salt. Use a pinch for 200 ml worth of lemonade. You can't taste the salt at all..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food refreshing lemonade for hot summer days recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Refreshing Lemonade for Hot Summer Days Recipe Video: