Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ogura (japanese adzuki bean paste) and green tea bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ogura (japanese adzuki bean paste) and green tea bread using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread:
- Take 240 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Get 60 grams of Plain cake flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of Matcha.
- Make ready 20 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 4 grams of Salt.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 210 ml of total Milk, plus the egg listed above.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- Make ready 5 grams of Dried yeast.
- Take 120 grams of Adzuki beans paste (I used a can).
Steps to make Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread:
- Put all the ingredients except the aduki beans in a bread maker. Press start on the dough setting..
- After the dough has proofed, punch the air out gently and let it sit for 20 minutes..
- Roll out the dough into a 20 cm x 35 cm rectangle. Spread the adzuki bean paste evenly on the surface, leaving a 2 cm border at the far end..
- Roll up the dough from the nearest end and seal the joint well..
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces with a knife or bench scraper..
- Arrange the dough in a greased tin with the cut ends facing up..
- Cover with plastic wrap (I used a shower cap I bought at a dollar shop). Leave to proof at about 95°F/35°C for about 40 minutes until the dough swells to 2 cm below the edge of the tin..
- Bake first at 390°F/200°C for 5 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 340°F/170°C. Bake for another 20 minutes (it burns easily, so cover with aluminum foil if necessary). After baking remove from the oven and drop the bread from a height of 30 cm to remove excess air..
- This is the bread I made this time. It doesn't look great, unfortunately...I might make it into a braided shape before baking next time..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ogura (japanese adzuki bean paste) and green tea bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread Recipe Video: