Lemonade Pie this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lemonade pie. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemonade Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Lemonade Pie is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemonade pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemonade Pie:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of finely crushed graham crackers.
- Get 1/3 cup of Butter or margarine, melted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 quart of (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened.
- Prepare 6 oz of can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed.
- Make ready 1 of few drops of yellow food coloring.
- Take 1 of lemon peel for garnish.
Instructions to make Lemonade Pie:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In medium bowl, mix first 3 ingredients. Press graham cracker mixture firmly against bottom and side of 9 inch pie plate. Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool crust 30 minutes..
- In large bowl, use mixer and mix ice cream, lemonade concentrate and food coloring. Add ice cream mixture in cooled pie crust..
- Freeze about 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before cutting. Garnish with lemon peel. Store left overs in freezer..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food lemonade pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lemonade Pie Recipe Video: