Superb! Non-Oil Okara Pound Cake (Green Tea Flavor) this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, superb! non-oil okara pound cake (green tea flavor). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Superb! Non-Oil Okara Pound Cake (Green Tea Flavor) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Superb! Non-Oil Okara Pound Cake (Green Tea Flavor) is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have superb! non-oil okara pound cake (green tea flavor) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Superb! Non-Oil Okara Pound Cake (Green Tea Flavor):
- Make ready 50 of to 70 grams Fresh okara.
- Make ready 80 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar (or light brown sugar).
- Make ready 20 grams of Honey.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 120 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- Get 2 tsp of ☆ Baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ☆ Matcha.
Instructions to make Superb! Non-Oil Okara Pound Cake (Green Tea Flavor):
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Line cake pan with parchment paper..
- Since the okara I used was dry, I used 80 g of yogurt to 50 g okara..
- Mix the okara and yogurt until they are well blended. Adjust the amount of yogurt to achieve a smooth consistency..
- Add the sugar, honey, and egg (it should resemble the above photo). It should look thick, as though it contains butter..
- Combine the ingredients marked with a ☆, and add to the mixture from Step 4..
- Use a rubber spatula to briskly blend the ingredients until even..
- Pour into the cake pan, level the top, and bake for 30 minutes. Then, it's ready to serve..
- It's nice and fluffy and tastes great right out of the oven, or for a moist texture, you can let it cool, then wrap it in saran wrap and let it sit overnight..
- If you need to keep it longer than 2 days in the summertime, I recommend storing it in the refrigerator. It tastes great chilled, too..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food superb! non-oil okara pound cake (green tea flavor) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Superb! Non-Oil Okara Pound Cake (Green Tea Flavor) Recipe Video: