Limoncello this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, limoncello. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Limoncello is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Limoncello is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook limoncello using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Limoncello:
- Make ready of Ingredients.
- Make ready 12 of medium size lemons.
- Get 1 of 750-ml bottle of high proof vodka (140+ proof)*.
- Take 3 of cups of sugar.
- Make ready 3 of cups of boiling water.
- Get of Hardware.
- Prepare 1 of 2-quart mason jar with lid and ring.
Instructions to make Limoncello:
- Scrub the lemons under running water to remove any pesticides and particulate matter..
- Add to a 2 quart mason jar the vodka..
- With a vegetable peeler, peel wide strips of zest from the 12 lemons. Try to avoid the white pith as much as possible. (As you can see from the photo below, I need to work on my peeler skills. :-(.
- Add the lemon peels to the vodka and seal the jar with the lid and ring. Let it stand for 2 to 4 weeks. 2 weeks will yield a very good lemoncello. However, 4 weeks will yield a superior product with more complex flavors..
- Whenever you decide your limoncello is ready for consumption, create a simple syrup by adding the sugar to boiling water. Stir until all the sugar has dissolved into the water. Let the syrup cool..
- Add the syrup to the mason jar and stir to incorporate..
- Store in refrigerator for 1 day. Strain out the lemon peels and bottle..
- Keep your limoncello in the freezer to serve ice cold shots. It will not freeze. You can store it for up to 3 months, but I doubt it lasts that long..
- Cin cin!.
- * Originally I made this with Everclear. It did not taste as good as the limoncello that my parents made. Mine had a harsh taste to it. After checking with my parents, I found out that they used a high proof vodka such as, "Devil's Springs". My advice would be to steer clear of the Everclear. There is a reason that stuff is only 13 bucks a bottle..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food limoncello recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Limoncello Recipe Video: