Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, twisted soy milk bread with amanatto (candied beans) and green tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook twisted soy milk bread with amanatto (candied beans) and green tea using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea:
- Prepare 250 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Take 25 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 4 grams of Salt.
- Make ready 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- Get 180 grams of Soy milk.
- Prepare 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Get 110 grams of ●Amanatto.
- Prepare 4 grams of ○Matcha.
- Make ready 20 of to 30 grams ○Granulated sugar.
Steps to make Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea:
- Mix the ○ ingredients. Line a loaf tin with baking paper..
- Put flour, sugar, salt, dried yeast and soy milk in a bread maker and press start on the dough setting. After 5 minutes, add the butter..
- Take out the dough from the pan and knock the air out gently. Shape into a ball and let it sit for 20 minutes..
- Turn over the dough and press gently with your fist. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a 25 cm x 30 cm rectangle..
- Sprinkle matcha and sugar mixture evenly on the dough. Arrange the amanatto on top. Press gently with your hand to make the amanatto stick to the dough..
- Roll up the dough and seal the joint and both ends well..
- Roll the dough into a 30 cm-long cylinder shape. Cut in half lengthways leaving 2 cm-length uncut at one end..
- Open the dough and turn up the cut ends..
- Make a cross by alternating the two arms of dough. Ensure that the cut ends always face up. Repeat this process to make another cross..
- Repeat the same process until you make three crosses. Seal the ends by sticking together both ends..
- Lay the shaped dough horizontally. Hold both ends and press the dough towards the centre by twisting. Put the dough into the prepared tin..
- Leave to prove until the highest part of the dough reaches 1 cm lower than the tin depth. Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C..
- Reduce the oven temperature to 355°F/180°C and bake the dough for 30 minutes. It will burn easily, so cover with a piece of foil if necessary..
- After baking take the bread out from the oven and drop it from a height of 15 cm to remove the excess air. Leave it to cool on a cooling rack..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food twisted soy milk bread with amanatto (candied beans) and green tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea Recipe Video: