Fermented Chili Tofu this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fermented chili tofu. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fermented Chili Tofu is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fermented Chili Tofu is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fermented chili tofu using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fermented Chili Tofu:
- Get of Hardware.
- Make ready 1 of Lots and lots of paper towels.
- Take of Ingredients.
- Take 14 oz of block of extra firm tofu.
- Prepare of Brine.
- Make ready 3/4 of cup of spring water.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of of vodka.
- Make ready 1 tsp of of sea salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get of red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Fermented Chili Tofu:
- Rinse the tofu under running water. Pat dry with paper towels..
- Next, we are going to squeeze some extra moisture out of the tofu. Place a paper towel lined colander in large bowl. Place the tofu on the paper towels. Cover with more paper towels. Place a bowl or plate on top of that. Put something heavy on top and press the tofu for 2 hours. Discard any moisture that may have accumulated and pat dry..
- On a large baking sheet, place a layer of paper towels. Cut the tofu into 1/2" squares and arrange on the baking sheet leaving some space in between each cube. Cover with more paper towels..
- Cover with aluminum foil..
- Let the tofu cubes rest overnight for 24 hours..
- Remove the aluminum foil and the top layer of paper towels. Sprinkle liberally with red pepper flakes. Use as much as you want depending on your taste..
- Combine the spring water, sesame oil, vodka, and salt. Mix well..
- Place the tofu cubes in a 20 ounce container and add the brine..
- Cover and place on a sunny window sill for 3 days..
- Next, let the tofu rest in your refrigerator for an additional 10 days..
- Enjoy with raw veggies, in a stir-fry, as an onigiri filling, or by itself..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fermented chili tofu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fermented Chili Tofu Recipe Video: