H's Glazed Ham / Gammon this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, h's glazed ham / gammon. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
H's Glazed Ham / Gammon is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. H's Glazed Ham / Gammon is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have h's glazed ham / gammon using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make H's Glazed Ham / Gammon:
- Take 1 of boneless gammon / ham.
- Take 500 ml of ginger beer.
- Get 200 ml of peach or apricot juice.
- Take 300 ml of coca cola.
- Make ready 12 of black peppercorns.
- Get 1 large of onion peeled studded with six cloves.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- Take of glaze.
- Take 250 ml of soft brown sugar (i used treacle sugar).
- Get 250 ml of smooth apricot jam.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 2 tbsp of sherry.
- Get 5 ml of soy sauce.
Instructions to make H's Glazed Ham / Gammon:
- place gammon in crockpot. pour on the ginger beer, peach juice, coca cola and enough water to cover the gammon.
- add the remaining ingredients..
- cook on high for 8 hours.
- remove the gammon from cooking liquid and leave to cool for a few mins and then peel off the outer skin..
- return gammon to crockpot and leave to cool in the liquid before glazing. (this will ensure a more succulent gammon).
- score the fat in a diamond pattern and push cloves into the fat. * I alternated with maraschino cherries..
- place gammon on a roasting pan just large enough to hold the meat. this will prevent the glaze from burning onto the pan..
- preheat oven to 180°F Celsius..
- melt glaze ingredients in the microwave and pour over the scored surface of the gammon..
- place gammon in oven for 40 mins and baste every 10 mins..
- serve hot or cold..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food h's glazed ham / gammon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
H's Glazed Ham / Gammon Recipe Video: