Salabat (Ginger Root Tea) with Turmeric this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, salabat (ginger root tea) with turmeric. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salabat (Ginger Root Tea) with Turmeric is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Salabat (Ginger Root Tea) with Turmeric is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook salabat (ginger root tea) with turmeric using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salabat (Ginger Root Tea) with Turmeric:
- Make ready 500 mL of water.
- Take 40 g of ginger, sliced thin.
- Get 25 g of turmeric root, sliced thinly.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar or honey.
- Take of lime, lemon, or calamansi juice to taste.
Instructions to make Salabat (Ginger Root Tea) with Turmeric:
- In a pot, saucepan or electric kettle, add water, ginger, and turmeric. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, covered..
- Pour into two cups, straining away ginger and turmeric. Add sugar/honey and optionally lime juice (lemon or calamansi juice will also do nicely). Serve hot or cold..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salabat (ginger root tea) with turmeric recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Salabat (Ginger Root Tea) with Turmeric Recipe Video: