Earl Grey Cookies this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, earl grey cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Earl Grey Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Earl Grey Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have earl grey cookies using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Earl Grey Cookies:
- Make ready 80 g (2.8 oz) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 50 g (1.8 oz) of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 10 g (2/3 Tbsp) of milk.
- Prepare 15 g (1 Tbsp) of earl grey tea.
- Get 20 g of (0.7 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 6 g (3 tsp) of earl grey.
- Prepare 135 g (4.8 oz) of cake flour.
- Prepare 60 g (4 Tbsp) of boiling water, for making tea.
Instructions to make Earl Grey Cookies:
- My Youtube Recipe Channel→What Santa left behind Please come to see！.
- Soften unsalted butter at room temperature beforehand. Sift cake flour twice..
- Crush the earl grey with a rolling pin to make it powder-like. Pour boiling water into the earl grey. Cover it with plastic wrap and leave for 5 mins. 5 mins later, strain it. Set aside leaves and tea each..
- Cream the butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time. Mix it with a hand mixer on low speed until whitish and fluffy for 1-2 mins. Scrape the edge parts off, and mix..
- Add the milk, and add only 1 Tbsp tea that was set aside. Mix with a hand mixer on low speed until smooth. Please scrape the edge parts off, and mix..
- Scrape the batter off from the beater as possible, and put it back in the bowl. Add almond flour, mix well until smooth while crushing lumps..
- Add tea leaves that were set aside, mix well. Add all the flour at once. Fold it into the mixture while sometimes scooping the flour. Fold it until the many lumps form..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to gather and flatten. Repeat folding and pressing about 5 times until smooth..
- Make it square and flatten, wrap with plastic wrap, let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- Take the dough out from the fridge, press it to soften a little. If your dough is very hard, leave it for 10-20 mins before pressing. Roll it out into 5mm (0.2'') thick while coating it lightly with bread flour. Let it cool in a freezer for 20-30 mins..
- And then cut it with a 5cm (2'') cookie cutter. Re-roll the dough scraps and cut. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. If the dough becomes soft, please cool it in the freezer once. If you have time, place the cut cookies in the freezer for 1 hour. If you do so, its shape hold while baking..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 20 mins until golden brown, and then bake at 150℃ / 302 F for 5 mins to dry. Transfer them to a rack to cool down..
- Please store them in a sealed container to keep a crispy texture. It's even better to put a desiccant in the container together..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food earl grey cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Earl Grey Cookies Recipe Video: