Lemonade with Homemade Lemon Syrup this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, lemonade with homemade lemon syrup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemonade with Homemade Lemon Syrup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Lemonade with Homemade Lemon Syrup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemonade with homemade lemon syrup using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemonade with Homemade Lemon Syrup:
- Take 4 of Lemons (unwaxed).
- Prepare 120 grams of Sugar.
- Take 5 tbsp of Honey.
Steps to make Lemonade with Homemade Lemon Syrup:
- Thoroughly wash the lemons and drain away the water before cutting into thin slices. The ends of the lemon may be harder to slice so you can just squeeze the juice out and set it aside instead..
- Pack 1/3 of the sliced lemons into a jar. Sprinkle 1/3 of the sugar over the top, followed by 1 tablespoon honey..
- Repeat Step 2 twice more and pour over the rest of the honey at the end. (Also pour over any lemon juice that you collected earlier.) Leave the mixture to sit..
- When you leave the mixture to sit, the sugar will dissolve and the juice will seep out of the lemons. When the juice starts to come out, screw the lid onto the jar tightly and give the jar a good shake..
- Leave the jar in a cool place and shake many times until the juice from the lemons covers the entire contents of the jar..
- When the jar is half-full of juice, place it in the refrigerator. Occasionally shake the jar and open the lid and adjust the contents to make sure the the juice covers everything..
- When the sugar has dissolved and there is enough lemon juice to submerge all of the lemon slices, it's ready to use..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food lemonade with homemade lemon syrup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lemonade with Homemade Lemon Syrup Recipe Video: