Non-baked Matcha cheesecake (easy) this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, non-baked matcha cheesecake (easy). One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Non-baked Matcha cheesecake (easy) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Non-baked Matcha cheesecake (easy) is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook non-baked matcha cheesecake (easy) using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Non-baked Matcha cheesecake (easy):
- Make ready 75 g of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 40 g (1/3 stick) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 8 g of (~4 tsp) of green tea matcha powder.
- Take 70 ml of (~1/3 cup) of hot water.
- Prepare 70 ml of (~1/3) of cold water.
- Make ready 9 g of (~4 tsp) of gelatine powder.
- Take 225 g of (8oz/one block) of cream cheese.
- Prepare 60 g of (~1/3 cup) of sugar.
- Take 250 ml (1 cup) of whipping cream.
Steps to make Non-baked Matcha cheesecake (easy):
- Using a food processor, grind the biscuits up into a fine powder. Then, add in the butter and blend until a wet sand consistency is achieved..
- Line the bottom of a 6 inch springform cake pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the biscuit mixture into the pan and press to form an even layer.
- Set aside and chill in the fridge.
- Whisk together the matcha powder and hot water until well dissolved and then set aside to cool.
- Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the cold water and then set aside for it to set..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and sugar until well combined..
- In another bowl, whip up the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Whisk the green tea matcha mixture into the cheese mixture until well combined..
- Melt the gelatin mixture in hot water until fully dissolved, stirring occasionally. Whisk this into the cheese mixture.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until no streaks of cream remain. Pour the complete batter into the pan on top of the chilled biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 7-9 hours, preferrably overnight, until the cake is fully set.
- Release cake from springform pan and dust with matcha powder before cutting and serving.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food non-baked matcha cheesecake (easy) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Non-baked Matcha cheesecake (easy) Recipe Video: