Dopplebock "Chocobock" this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dopplebock "chocobock". One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dopplebock "Chocobock" is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Dopplebock "Chocobock" is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook dopplebock "chocobock" using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dopplebock "Chocobock":
- Get of beer.
- Get 6 oz of dark grains milled.
- Prepare 6 oz of 60L milled.
- Make ready 6 oz of 2 row milled.
- Take 6 lb of dark munch DME.
- Make ready 9 oz of Belgian candy sugar.
- Get 1/4 lb of of oat flake.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of briess carapils.
- Prepare 1 packages of Safale S-04 dry ale yeast.
- Make ready 1 oz of saaz hops.
- Get 6 gallon of spring water.
- Take 6 oz of cacao nib.
- Take 1 pints of vodka.
- Make ready 1 large of muslin bag.
Instructions to make Dopplebock "Chocobock":
- Boil 3 gals of spring water and steep all your grains in a muslin bag for 1 hour with the heat off, after the hour let your grains drain, don't squeeze the grains..
- Add your DME and stir in to your wort.
- Turn the heat on high and bring to a boil, keep stirring the pot so it will not burn.
- Keep water on hand to add to the wort after a few mins it will start to foam up " hot break ". Just add a bit of water and keep stirring till it stops..
- After the hot break turn the heat down to a slow boil, add your hops and boil for 45 mins. Stirring the pot every now and then.
- After 45 mins add your Belgian candy sugar and cook for 15 more mins.
- After the boil cool your wort down as fast as you can in a ice bath or wort chiller till you reach 80 degrees.
- After wort has cooled add it to a for manning bucket that has been lined with a strainer to collect all the hops and other stuff in it.
- Aerate your wort with your other jugs of cold water and stir with a spoon to at oxygen to the wort.
- At this time you can take your gravity reading. OG 1.072.
- Add your yeast to the top and with a lid and a airlock.
- Let your ferment for two weeks.
- After two weeks take another reading.
- add your cacao nib that has been soaking in the vodka for 24 hours to your secondary fermenter and transfer and let your beer sit on it for a week or two.
- After a week or two take a reading and if it hits your number FG 1.012 time bottle.
- Add 5 oz of priming sugar and bottle. Your beer.
- If you have any questions please send me a massage.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food dopplebock "chocobock" recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Dopplebock "Chocobock" Recipe Video: