Vodka Gummy Bears this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vodka gummy bears. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vodka Gummy Bears is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Vodka Gummy Bears is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vodka gummy bears using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka Gummy Bears:
- Make ready 2 bag of Haribo Gummy Bears.
- Get 1 pints of Vodka.
- Prepare 1 can of Juice (your choice).
Steps to make Vodka Gummy Bears:
- Empty Gummy Bears (Haribo are the best as the cheaper Gummy Bears just fall apart) into an air tight container..
- Add the Vodka to the bears, until they are all covered. Put on the lid & leave in the fridge for a few days or until the Gummy Bears have soaked up all the vodka. Shake each day..
- Add a can of juice to the bears when they have soaked the Vodka up (I used juice from a pineapple can and it was great). Put back in the fridge for a day or two. The juice makes the bears sweeter at the end..
- Take the bears out & they are ready! They will have doubled in size! They take about a week to make but they are worth it!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vodka gummy bears recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vodka Gummy Bears Recipe Video: