Apple Cider Braised Wagyu Beef Roast this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, apple cider braised wagyu beef roast. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Cider Braised Wagyu Beef Roast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Apple Cider Braised Wagyu Beef Roast is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have apple cider braised wagyu beef roast using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Braised Wagyu Beef Roast:
- Take 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Bottom Round Roast.
- Get 12 OZ of Hard Apple Cider (chef used AVID Cider Company Dry Cider made with organic apples).
- Take 1 of Yellow Onion (julienned into thick slices).
- Make ready 1 of Honey Crisp Apple (cut into thick slices).
- Get 3 TBSP of Maple Syrup.
- Make ready 4 CUPS of Beef Stock.
- Get 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Get of Kosher Salt (to season).
- Make ready of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Prepare of Roasted Fingerling Potatoes.
- Get 2 LB of Fingerling Potatoes.
- Prepare of Grapeseed Oil (to coat).
- Get of Kosher Salt (to season).
- Get of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Get 1 Head of Garlic (top cut off and lightly coated with oil).
Instructions to make Apple Cider Braised Wagyu Beef Roast:
- PREPARING THE APPLE CIDER BRAISED FULLBLOOD WAGYU BOTTOM ROUND ROASTBring the Fullblood Wagyu bottom round roast out, and let it sit at room temperature for one hour.Season the bottom round roast with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Heat a heavy bottom pan or Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil, and let heat. Place the bottom round roast in the heavy bottom pan, and brown on all sides.Remove the roast from the pan, and add the onion. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add the apple slices and hard apple cider to the pan.Let the onions, apples, and cider cook down for 5 minutes.Add the beef stock and maple syrup, and let that come to a boil. This is your onion/apple mixture.Place the Fullblood Wagyu bottom round roast and the onion/apple mixture in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on low for 4 hours..
- Please note: Instead of using a slow cooker, you can cook this in a covered Dutch oven. Place the covered Dutch oven in the preheated 300°F oven, and cook for 4 hours. Once cooked, remove the roast, and transfer the liquid to a large stock pot. Cook the liquid until it is reduced by half. Once the liquid is reduced, purée the remaining liquid in a blender until smooth. This is your gravy.Season the gravy with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- PREPARING THE FINGERLING POTATOES In a bowl, coat the fingerling potatoes with the grapeseed oil. Sprinkle kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper on the potatoes.Place the fingerling potatoes and head of garlic on a baking sheet with parchment paper.Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the garlic is roasted.Let the potatoes cool.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, use a small plate and press down on the potatoes, gently smashing them. Heat a 1/2 cup of grapeseed oil in a large sauté pan, and let it get hot.Add a few potatoes at a time, and brown the potatoes on both sides.The potatoes should be caramelized and crispy. Pull the potatoes from the grapeseed oil, and let them drain on paper towels.Take the roasted garlic cloves, and toss them in with the fingerling potatoes.Sprinkle the potatoes with kosher salt..
- FINAL STEPS Place the fingerling potatoes on a plate.Add the apple cider braised Fullblood Wagyu bottom round roast to the plate, and pour the gravy on top.Serve, and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple cider braised wagyu beef roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Apple Cider Braised Wagyu Beef Roast Recipe Video: