Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang) this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, marble / tea eggs (telur pindang). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang) is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook marble / tea eggs (telur pindang) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang):
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- Get of Water for boiling the eggs.
- Get 4 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 6 of star anise.
- Make ready 6 of tea bags.
Instructions to make Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang):
- Boil the eggs according to your preference. I boiled them for about 20 minutes..
- Gently crack the eggs with a spoon..
- Add water to the pan until it cover all of the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients. After it boils, simmer for 30 minutes or so..
- You can eat the eggs right away. If you leave it overnight (you can put it in the fridge for 3-4 days), the eggs will be tastier..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food marble / tea eggs (telur pindang) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang) Recipe Video: