Microwavable Milk Tea Drink this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, microwavable milk tea drink. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Microwavable Milk Tea Drink is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Microwavable Milk Tea Drink is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have microwavable milk tea drink using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Microwavable Milk Tea Drink:
- Take 1 glass of milk.
- Make ready 1 of tea bag.
- Prepare of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Honey.
Steps to make Microwavable Milk Tea Drink:
- Microwave a glass of milk for 2-3 minutes, don't microwave for 4 minutes, it will overflow, I learnt that myself. Just microwave enough to actually steep the tea bag..
- Take out hot milk, steep the tea according to the strength you like, i dip my tea bag in and out of the milk, numerous times for about 5+ minutes....
- Add in the honey, vanilla extract, and some cinnamon. Mix well..
- Enjoy and relax!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food microwavable milk tea drink recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Microwavable Milk Tea Drink Recipe Video: