Indian Cardamom Tea ☕ this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, indian cardamom tea ☕. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indian Cardamom Tea ☕ is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Indian Cardamom Tea ☕ is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook indian cardamom tea ☕ using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Cardamom Tea ☕:
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 of Tea bag.
- Make ready 1 of Caramom.
- Take 1 of Clove.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed Ginger.
Instructions to make Indian Cardamom Tea ☕:
- Take a tea pan, add water, sugar, tea bag, cardamom, cloves, and ginger. Set gas on medium flame and boil the water for about 7-10 minutes.
- When water is boil add milk.Set gas on a medium-low flame and boil again for about 7-8 minutes.
- After the boil, its color will be good and the taste will be wonderful. Switch off the gas. Strainer it..
- Start your day with tea and serve with cookies or any snacks..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food indian cardamom tea ☕ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Indian Cardamom Tea ☕ Recipe Video: