Apple Cider Turkey this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, apple cider turkey. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Cider Turkey is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Apple Cider Turkey is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook apple cider turkey using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Turkey:
- Make ready 1 of 12-14 lb. turkey.
- Get of Brine.
- Take 2 gallons of apple cider.
- Get 2 cups of kosher salt.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 10 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 handful of sliced fresh ginger.
- Prepare 4 of oranges quartered.
- Prepare 4 of whole cloves.
- Take 2 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1-2 gallons of water.
- Get of Cavity Filler.
- Get 1 of apple cut into 8 pieces.
- Prepare 1 of lemon cut into 8 pieces.
- Get 4 sprigs of fresh tarragon.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Make ready 5 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Take 5 sprigs of fresh Italian flat leaf parsley.
- Make ready of Pan.
- Prepare 4 of apples quartered.
- Make ready 4 of stocks of celery.
- Make ready 1/4 of large sweet onion.
- Take 12 oz of hard apple cider.
Steps to make Apple Cider Turkey:
- Put 1/2 gallon of apple cider, salt and sugar into a large pan. Heat and stir until the sugar and salt are dissolved. Now mix all brine ingredients into a food safe bucket. Submerge the turkey completely and let brine for a minimum of 8 hours, 12 to 24 is best..
- Once brined pat dry and let rest while preparing the pan for roasting. The skin has started to take on a little color from the brine..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- If using a disposable foil roasting pan place it onto a baking sheet for additional support. Spread out the ingredients for the pan in an even layer..
- Stuff and truss the turkey. Trussing not just helps the turkey cook evenly but also simply helps keep the cavity ingredients inside. Get the turkey into the pan and pour in the hard apple cider. All the pan ingredients add great flavor and create an amazing base for gravy..
- Roast for an hour and a half breast side down. This helps keep the breast meat moist..
- Now flip over and cook until the breast meat is 165°. Baste with the pan juices every half hour or so. This is my new favorite turkey, I will be making this a few times a year at least!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food apple cider turkey recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Apple Cider Turkey Recipe Video: