Apple Cider Turkey this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, apple cider turkey. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Cider Turkey is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Apple Cider Turkey is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple cider turkey using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Turkey:
- Take of 12-14 lb. turkey.
- Get of Brine.
- Get of apple cider.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Get of sliced fresh ginger.
- Make ready of oranges quartered.
- Prepare of whole cloves.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get of water.
- Take of Cavity Filler.
- Get of apple cut into 8 pieces.
- Get of lemon cut into 8 pieces.
- Make ready of fresh tarragon.
- Take of fresh rosemary.
- Get of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of fresh Italian flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare of Pan.
- Prepare of apples quartered.
- Prepare of stocks of celery.
- Take of large sweet onion.
- Prepare of hard apple cider.
Steps to make Apple Cider Turkey:
- Put 1/2 gallon of apple cider, salt and sugar into a large pan. Heat and stir until the sugar and salt are dissolved. Now mix all brine ingredients into a food safe bucket. Submerge the turkey completely and let brine for a minimum of 8 hours, 12 to 24 is best..
- Once brined pat dry and let rest while preparing the pan for roasting. The skin has started to take on a little color from the brine..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- If using a disposable foil roasting pan place it onto a baking sheet for additional support. Spread out the ingredients for the pan in an even layer..
- Stuff and truss the turkey. Trussing not just helps the turkey cook evenly but also simply helps keep the cavity ingredients inside. Get the turkey into the pan and pour in the hard apple cider. All the pan ingredients add great flavor and create an amazing base for gravy..
- Roast for an hour and a half breast side down. This helps keep the breast meat moist..
- Now flip over and cook until the breast meat is 165°. Baste with the pan juices every half hour or so. This is my new favorite turkey, I will be making this a few times a year at least!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food apple cider turkey recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Apple Cider Turkey Recipe Video: