Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, cider-glazed apple bundt cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cider-glazed apple bundt cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake:
- Make ready 4 cups of apple cider.
- Prepare 3 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (3 oz) of confectioners sugar.
- Take 16 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Make ready 3 of large eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of granny smith apples peeled, cored,shredded.
Instructions to make Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake:
- Bring cider to boil in 12-inch skillet over high heat; cook until reduced to 1 cup, 20 to 25 minutes. While cider is reducing, adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan. Whisk flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice in large bowl until combined. Place confectioners’ sugar in small bowl..
- Add 2 tablespoons cider reduction to confectioners’ sugar and whisk to form smooth icing. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside. Set aside 6 tablespoons cider reduction..
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup cider reduction into large bowl; add melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Pour cider mixture over flour mixture and stir with rubber spatula until almost fully combined (some streaks of flour will remain). Stir in apples and any accumulated juice until evenly distributed. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and smooth top. Bake until skewer inserted in center of cake comes out clean, 55 minutes to 1 hour 5 minutes..
- Transfer pan to wire rack set in rimmed baking sheet. Brush exposed surface of cake lightly with 1 tablespoon reserved cider reduction. Let cake cool for 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack and remove pan. Brush top and sides of cake with remaining 5 tablespoons reserved cider reduction. Let cake cool for 20 minutes. Then drizzle icing evenly over cake. Let cake cool completely, at least 2 hours, before serving. (Cooled cake can be wrapped loosely in plastic wrap. Store @ room temp..
- NOTE: For the sake of efficiency, begin boiling the cider before assembling the rest of the ingredients. Reducing the cider to exactly 1 cup is important; if you accidentally overreduce it, make up the difference with water. To ensure that the icing has the proper consistency, we recommend weighing the confectioners’ sugar. We like the tartness of Granny Smith apples in this recipe, but any variety of apple will work. You can shred the apples with the shredding disk of a food processor or grater.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cider-glazed apple bundt cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake Recipe Video: