Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, cider-glazed apple bundt cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cider-glazed apple bundt cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake:
- Prepare of apple cider.
- Make ready of all purpose flour.
- Make ready of salt.
- Make ready of baking powder.
- Make ready of baking soda.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Make ready of allspice.
- Prepare of confectioners sugar.
- Make ready of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take of dark brown sugar.
- Take of large eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of granny smith apples peeled, cored,shredded.
Steps to make Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake:
- Bring cider to boil in 12-inch skillet over high heat; cook until reduced to 1 cup, 20 to 25 minutes. While cider is reducing, adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan. Whisk flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice in large bowl until combined. Place confectioners’ sugar in small bowl..
- Add 2 tablespoons cider reduction to confectioners’ sugar and whisk to form smooth icing. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside. Set aside 6 tablespoons cider reduction..
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup cider reduction into large bowl; add melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Pour cider mixture over flour mixture and stir with rubber spatula until almost fully combined (some streaks of flour will remain). Stir in apples and any accumulated juice until evenly distributed. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and smooth top. Bake until skewer inserted in center of cake comes out clean, 55 minutes to 1 hour 5 minutes..
- Transfer pan to wire rack set in rimmed baking sheet. Brush exposed surface of cake lightly with 1 tablespoon reserved cider reduction. Let cake cool for 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack and remove pan. Brush top and sides of cake with remaining 5 tablespoons reserved cider reduction. Let cake cool for 20 minutes. Then drizzle icing evenly over cake. Let cake cool completely, at least 2 hours, before serving. (Cooled cake can be wrapped loosely in plastic wrap. Store @ room temp..
- NOTE: For the sake of efficiency, begin boiling the cider before assembling the rest of the ingredients. Reducing the cider to exactly 1 cup is important; if you accidentally overreduce it, make up the difference with water. To ensure that the icing has the proper consistency, we recommend weighing the confectioners’ sugar. We like the tartness of Granny Smith apples in this recipe, but any variety of apple will work. You can shred the apples with the shredding disk of a food processor or grater.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cider-glazed apple bundt cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake Recipe Video: