Milk Tea this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, milk tea. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Milk Tea is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Milk Tea is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook milk tea using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Tea:
- Prepare 1 1/2 glass of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of water.
- Prepare 1 of peel of Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar (as per your taste).
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of Tea powder (available in Indian grocery store).
- Prepare of Coffee/tea strainer.
Instructions to make Milk Tea:
- Take a small deep pan add milk and water together bring it to boil then add sugar,tea powder and peeling of cardamom to it.
- Let it boil for 3-4 minutes on medium flame in between stir the tea with a help of steel spoon/fork so that boiling tea will not spill over.
- After 3-4 minutes tea will be ready.
- Then with the help of strainer, strain the tea to a glass and serve hot with some cookies/biscuits.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food milk tea recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk Tea Recipe Video: