Chai Tea Latté this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chai tea latté. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chai Tea Latté is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chai Tea Latté is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chai tea latté using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chai Tea Latté:
- Get 1 of chai tea bag.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 of a splash of cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled water.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of vanilla.
Instructions to make Chai Tea Latté:
- Put about a cup of water in the kettle.
- In your mug, fill halfway with milk, cream and whipping cream and stir..
- Add vanilla and sugar..
- Microwave for 45 seconds..
- When your water is boiled, fill your mug the rest of the way with water and insert the chai bag..
- Let sit for a few minutes (optional toppings whip cream and cinnamon) and enjoy!!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chai tea latté recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chai Tea Latté Recipe Video: