Cider-brined Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-sauerkraut Slaw this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cider-brined roasted pork tenderloin with apple-sauerkraut slaw. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cider-brined Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-sauerkraut Slaw is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cider-brined Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-sauerkraut Slaw is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cider-brined roasted pork tenderloin with apple-sauerkraut slaw using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cider-brined Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-sauerkraut Slaw:
- Take of For the pork.
- Make ready 2 cups of Apple cider.
- Take 3 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of caraway seed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black peppercorns.
- Make ready 1 of pork tenderloin(1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds).
- Get of For the slaw.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Apple cider.
- Take 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coarse-grain mustard.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 16 ounces of sauerkraut.
- Make ready 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot shredded.
- Get 1/2 of small sweet onion chopped.
- Take 1 stalk of celery chopped.
Steps to make Cider-brined Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-sauerkraut Slaw:
- In a saucepan combine Apple cider, salt, bay leaves, garlic, caraway and peppercorns. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup ice. Let cool..
- Make the pork.
- Trim silver skin off pork. Place in resealable plastic bag and pour in brine. Squeeze air out and seal. Place bag in refrigerator for 6-8 hours..
- Make slaw.
- Whisk together the Apple cider, olive oil, vinegar, caraway, mustard and salt. Add sauerkraut, bell pepper, carrot, onion and celery. Toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours..
- Finish pork.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Remove pork from brine and pat it dry with paper towels (discard the brine). Rub the pork with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper. Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the pork on all sides until lightly browned. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes or until 145 F. Let rest 10 minutes..
- Thinly slice pork and serve on top or along side the slaw..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food cider-brined roasted pork tenderloin with apple-sauerkraut slaw recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cider-brined Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-sauerkraut Slaw Recipe Video: