Tea Cake Cookies this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, tea cake cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tea Cake Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Tea Cake Cookies is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tea cake cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tea Cake Cookies:
- Prepare 3 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of of Salt.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter, melted.
Instructions to make Tea Cake Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Mix all dry ingredients into a large bowl..
- Melt butter and mix into dry ingredients. Add vanilla and eggs..
- Mix dough and kneed with hands until well combined and forms ball of dough. (Add more flour if needed).
- Roll out onto a flour dusted surface. Cut circles out of dough with small coffee cup or any desired shape of cookie cutter..
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 8-12 minutes. Or until slightly brown..
- Decorate if desired after cooling. Store or serve..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food tea cake cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tea Cake Cookies Recipe Video: