Peach Dump Cake this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, peach dump cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peach Dump Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peach Dump Cake is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peach dump cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Dump Cake:
- Take 2 can of peaches with some liquid drained off.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed pineapple.
- Get 1 box of white cake mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of whipped cream vodka (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Get 3/4 cup of crushed pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Steps to make Peach Dump Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9 x 13 pan, layer the ingredients in order, as listed above starting with the peaches.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until baked through and bubbling. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Enjoy! Great for summer cookouts.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peach dump cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peach Dump Cake Recipe Video: