Lazy Day Tea Ring this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, lazy day tea ring. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lazy Day Tea Ring is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lazy Day Tea Ring is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lazy day tea ring using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lazy Day Tea Ring:
- Take 1 tbsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Make ready 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 4 of and a half cups flour.
Steps to make Lazy Day Tea Ring:
- In small bowl add yeast and warm water. Let stand 15 minutes..
- In large bowl combine yeast mixture, milk, butter, salt, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, and 2 cups of flour..
- Mix in remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time..
- After dough is formed place on a lightly floured surface. Knead dough for about 8 minutes or until smooth..
- Place kneaded dough in large lightly greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 1 hour..
- After dough has risen place on lightly floured surface. Roll the dough into a large rectangle..
- Pat remaining sugar over entire rectangle. Then pat ground cinnamon over entire rectangle..
- Roll dough into 1 long roll. Seal the two ends together to make a ring..
- Place ring on greased cookie sheet..
- Using kitchen scissors make cuts every half inch. DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE DOUGH!.
- After making all the cuts. Twist each piece so the cuts fan out. Cover ring with warm towel and let stand for 1 hour..
- preheat oven to 375°F. Bake ring for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove ring from oven and place on cooling rack..
- Add sweet cream. See recipe..
- Serve and enjoy. Prep time is 2.5 hours..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lazy day tea ring recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lazy Day Tea Ring Recipe Video: