Water Spinach in Red Wine Vinegar & Oyster Sauce >> KangKong Adobo made Classy this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, water spinach in red wine vinegar & oyster sauce >> kangkong adobo made classy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Water Spinach in Red Wine Vinegar & Oyster Sauce >> KangKong Adobo made Classy is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Water Spinach in Red Wine Vinegar & Oyster Sauce >> KangKong Adobo made Classy is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have water spinach in red wine vinegar & oyster sauce >> kangkong adobo made classy using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Water Spinach in Red Wine Vinegar & Oyster Sauce >> KangKong Adobo made Classy:
- Get 1 bunch of Kangkong / Kangkung / Morning glory / water spinach - snipped and cut.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of cooking wine.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Take Dash of garlic salt.
- Take 2 pinches of sugar or sugar substitute equivalent.
- Take of Few drops Knorr Liquid Seasoning.
- Prepare of Pepper to taste.
- Get of Ginger crystals (optional).
Instructions to make Water Spinach in Red Wine Vinegar & Oyster Sauce >> KangKong Adobo made Classy:
- In a pan, sauté garlic in oil..
- Add to the pan and simmer in low heat the Red Wine Vinegar, Oyster Sauce and wine. Don't mix yet. Cook off the alcohol and vinegar for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the Kangkong stalks and ginger crystals. Mix in the sauce and cover a few minutes to cook or until tender..
- Add Kongkung leaves, add water, 1 or 2T as needed, enough to coat all of it. Season with garlic salt, pepper, sugar and Knorr Liquid seasoning. Mix well. Taste and adjust to your liking..
- Turn off heat after 1 minute. Serve with sauce or separately. Lay the leaves on top of the stalks for presentation..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food water spinach in red wine vinegar & oyster sauce >> kangkong adobo made classy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Water Spinach in Red Wine Vinegar & Oyster Sauce >> KangKong Adobo made Classy Recipe Video: