Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kashmiri tea/chai/quahwah. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kashmiri tea/chai/quahwah using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah:
- Make ready 1 tsp of Fresh green tea.
- Get 2 cup of Water.
- Get 2 pinch of Kesar flakes.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Get 6 of Almonds.
- Prepare 1 stick of of cinnamon.
Steps to make Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah:
- Crush the cardamom pods and cinnamon stick and almonds..
- Put water in a pan/kettle and start boiling.
- Once the water starts boiling add sugar, saffron flakes and the crushed cardamom pods & cinnamon sticks and Almonds..
- Simmer/lower the heat and allow this concoction to boil, till it becomes thicker..
- Once the boiling is done, turn off the heat..
- Pour the liquid into a cup through a strainer..
- A cup of tempting KashmirI tea/chai/Quahwah is ready..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kashmiri tea/chai/quahwah recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah Recipe Video: