6 Star Red Wine & Shallot Sauce for Beef this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, 6 star red wine & shallot sauce for beef. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
6 Star Red Wine & Shallot Sauce for Beef is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. 6 Star Red Wine & Shallot Sauce for Beef is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 6 star red wine & shallot sauce for beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 6 Star Red Wine & Shallot Sauce for Beef:
- Take 250 gr of Shallots - I use red onions as really difficult (and expensive to get shallots here).
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 of garlic clove, lightly crushed.
- Get sprig of rosemary.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of balsamic vinegar (Cheap stuff - its more sweet).
- Get 400 ml of red wine (Cheaper is sometimes best).
- Prepare 400 ml of beef stock (I use 2 Stock cubes dissolved in Boiling Water).
- Prepare 1 Tbls of Caster Sugar.
- Take 100 Gr of butter.
Instructions to make 6 Star Red Wine & Shallot Sauce for Beef:
- Fry 250g Onion or shallots in a frying pan with 4 tbsp olive oil over a high heat for about 3 mins until lightly browned, stirring often. Season with ground black pepper and add 1 lightly crushed garlic clove and a sprig of rosemary. Cook for another 3 minutes stirring so it doesn't burn..
- Pour in 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar and cook until evaporated away to a syrup, then pour in 400ml red wine and cook until reduced by two thirds Then Pour in 400ml beef or brown chicken stock and bring to the boil. Again let reduced by two thirds. Remove the Rosemary and Garlic..
- Add the juices from the cooked meat (it alot then simmer until reduced again). Taste and Add Salt if needed..
- Now the Fancy Part you can quickly Blitz with a Stand Blender or keep the Onions more in Pieces. Then Add the butter DO NOT stir - Chefs trick is the swirl the pan slightly until the Butter disappears - this make little droplets of butter within the sauce - SOOOOOOOOOOOO luxurious..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 6 star red wine & shallot sauce for beef recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
6 Star Red Wine & Shallot Sauce for Beef Recipe Video: