Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oven baked pulled pork with apple cider bbq sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oven baked pulled pork with apple cider bbq sauce using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce:
- Make ready of Rub.
- Prepare 7 lb of Pork sholder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cayenne.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Dry Mustard.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Salt.
- Take 2 of liquid smoke.
- Prepare of BBQ Sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of Yellow or Brown Mustard.
- Take 2 cup of Ketchup.
- Take 1 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Get 2 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cayenne.
- Take 1/4 cup of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready of To Serve.
- Take 16 of Hoagie or Hamburger Buns.
Steps to make Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- For Rub.
- Mix all the rub ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put Rub on Pork shoulder make sure to coat it good all over.
- Put Pork Shoulder in a Dutch oven and put in oven for 6 hours or until internal temp is between 170 to 180°F with thermometer.
- While Pork shoulder is baking Using Crock pot mix all the sauce ingredients in Crock Pot and turn on low stirring occasionally.
- When Pork shoulder is done using two forks seperate meat into shreds and put in crock pot stir it in well.
- Then let it sit on warm for about 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then serve on Hoagie buns or Hamburger Buns with Creamy Coleslaw recipe also posted by me.
- Footnote add drippings and fat with rub to the sauce with the meat adds to the flavor only thing don't use is the bone from the shoulder.
- I will sometimes soak pork shoulder overnight with liquid smoke and water in large pot.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oven baked pulled pork with apple cider bbq sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce Recipe Video: