Brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree using 28 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree:
- Prepare of For the ox tail.
- Get 4-6 of large pieces of ox tail. I had almost 2 lbs.
- Prepare of Seasoned salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion powder.
- Get of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 of + 2 tbs canola oil.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine, I used cabernet sauvignon.
- Get 1/2 bunch of Italian parsley.
- Get of For the reduction.
- Take 1 of large shallot, sliced thin.
- Get 2 of portobello mushrooms, sliced into bight sized pieces.
- Get 2 tbs of butter.
- Make ready 1 tbs of garlic.
- Get 1/2 cup of cream sherry.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of cabernet sauvignon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Take 1 cup of drippings from the ox tail.
- Prepare of For the cauliflower puree.
- Get 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- Get 1 of lg head cauliflower, remove core and separate florets.
- Get 4 cups of beef broth.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Sea salt and white pepper.
- Get 3 tbs of butter.
- Get of Drizzle of heavy cream.
- Take of Bourbon barrel aged cheese, or whatever cheese you like.
Instructions to make Brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree:
- Place ox tail on a plate. Coat well with spices on both sides. Refrigerate for a couple hours..
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat with 2 tbs oil. Brown ox tail on both sides.
- At the same time, my one pot has a saute mode. I like using this before I pressure cook because it gets everything good and hot. Heat one pot on saute mode with 2 tbs oil. Add onion and saute until translucent. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add broth and red wine to the one pot. Bring to a simmer. Add the ox tail to the one pot and lay parsley on top. Seal and pressure cook for 70 minutes..
- Next, get a small frying pan. Heat on medium. Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan until golden. Stir often. When done, set aside..
- The next two steps take about 20 minutes, so time accordingly with the cooking and decompress time of the pressure cooker..
- In a large sauce pot, add cauliflower and cover with beef broth. Bring to a simmer covered. Simmer until stalks are very soft..
- At the same time, heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add shallots, portobello, and butter. Saute until shallots start to caramelize. Add garlic, and saute for 2 minutes. Add both wines, vinegar, and brown sugar. Let liquid reduce by at least half, maybe more. Turn to low and wait until ox tail is done..
- When ox tail is done, and the lid is safely off of the pressure cooker, add 1 cup of the broth from the oxtail to the reduction. Turn heat to medium high, and reduce by half again..
- At the same time, drain cauliflower. While still hot, add butter. Use an immersion blender to whip together. When well blended, slowly add cream and blend until mixture is light and smooth. This doesn't take much, I used less than a 1/4 cup. Season to taste..
- Plate the cauliflower in a shallow bowl. Shred some cheese over the top. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Add oxtail to one side. Spoon reduction over the top of the oxtail. Garnish with minced chives. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree Recipe Video: