Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oven baked pulled pork with apple cider bbq sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oven baked pulled pork with apple cider bbq sauce using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce:
- Take of Rub.
- Get of Pork sholder.
- Get of Cayenne.
- Take of Dry Mustard.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Make ready of Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of liquid smoke.
- Make ready of BBQ Sauce.
- Get of Yellow or Brown Mustard.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Make ready of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Make ready of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Garlic Crushed.
- Take of Honey.
- Take of Molasses.
- Take of Cayenne.
- Make ready of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready of To Serve.
- Get of Hoagie or Hamburger Buns.
Steps to make Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- For Rub.
- Mix all the rub ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put Rub on Pork shoulder make sure to coat it good all over.
- Put Pork Shoulder in a Dutch oven and put in oven for 6 hours or until internal temp is between 170 to 180°F with thermometer.
- While Pork shoulder is baking Using Crock pot mix all the sauce ingredients in Crock Pot and turn on low stirring occasionally.
- When Pork shoulder is done using two forks seperate meat into shreds and put in crock pot stir it in well.
- Then let it sit on warm for about 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then serve on Hoagie buns or Hamburger Buns with Creamy Coleslaw recipe also posted by me.
- Footnote add drippings and fat with rub to the sauce with the meat adds to the flavor only thing don't use is the bone from the shoulder.
- I will sometimes soak pork shoulder overnight with liquid smoke and water in large pot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven baked pulled pork with apple cider bbq sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce Recipe Video: